Works on: Windows 10 | Windows 8.1 | Windows 8 | Windows 7 | Windows 2012 SHA1 Hash: 7fdbe34d06209dad217c34735ccc3c0f93db3918 Size: 1.49 MB File Format: msi Downloads: 117 License: Free
Barriqade is a free software by Tulip Controls and works on Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 2012.
You can download Barriqade which is 1.49 MB in size and belongs to the software category Internet. Barriqade was released on 2016-05-04 and last updated on our database on 2017-02-22 and is currently at version 16.415.
Thank you for downloading from SoftPaz! Your download should start any moment now. It would be great if you could rate and share:
Rate this software:
Share in your network:
Now you can try out this software directly in your browser without downloading or installing on your PC!
Ad blocking and so much more
* Block Known Advertisement, Marketing and Tracking Domains
* Block Malicious Domains
* Block Windows 10 User Tracking Domains
* Block Social Media Domains
* Block / whitelist any domain you want
Barriqade can prevent your browser and any other application from transmitting information about your online habits to 3rd parties.
Enable ad blocking by blocking marketing and tracking domains, or enable any of the other domain lists maintained by us. Even better, you can block or whitelist all domain names in a specific country, or any other top-level internet domain. Or, just create your own blocking rules.
We recently added the option to block all social media as well. If you do not want your users, or yourself, to be able to contact any of the most common social media sites, like facebook, twitter and many more, then just enable the Social media domains blocklist.
* No browser plugins needed
* Protects your privacy by blocking trackers
* Reduces malware infections by blocking domains known for hosting malicious content
* Uses Artificial intelligence to block potentially malicious domains before we even list them as malicious. This is particularly handy for blocking command & control domains used by ransomware.