Works on: Windows 10 | Windows 8.1 | Windows 8 | Windows 7 | Windows 2012 SHA1 Hash: 15e1180e7512f99018e8faba8900551a5436d719 Size: 29.6 MB File Format: msi
out of 5
based on 43 user ratings
Publisher Website: External Link Downloads: 2359 License: Demo / Trial Version
OrthoGraph Architect is a demo software by Orthograph Ltd. and works on Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 2012.
You can download OrthoGraph Architect which is 29.6 MB in size and belongs to the software category Science CAD. OrthoGraph Architect was released on 2011-02-10 and last updated on our database on 2017-08-16 and is currently at version 2.
Thank you for downloading from SoftPaz! Your download should start any moment now. It would be great if you could rate and share:
Rate this software:
Share in your network:
Now you can try out this software directly in your browser without downloading or installing on your PC!
OrthoGraph Architect Description
OrthoGraph Architect supports floor plan sketching and measurement on-site using a PDA. The software is built for appraisers, insurance inspectors, architects, real-estate agencies, flooring installers and anyone who needs digitized drawings or to calculate the area and many other measures of a floor plan even on-site. Now, in version 2.0, OrthoGraph can be run high resolution PDAs. After you draw your facility on-site, open your drawings on a PC with ArchiCAD to create a quick 3D BIM model.
The OrthoGraph Architect module shows measured drawings in real time and facilitates the creation of an electronic drawing on site. Measured rooms or graphical parts are ordered into a structural view so that users obtain a clear overview of what they are measuring. Floating islands, or ghost layers, help users attach rooms to one another and display only the focused information that is relevant to the task at hand. Features also include support for Leica Disto D3a BT, which can control automatic measurement tasks via bluetooth. Default output formats of OrthoGraph Architect are 2D and 3D DWG, SKP and PDF, but other formats are supported as well.
* PDA application for speed and efficiency
* Handling spaces in a hierarchic structure
* Preparing sketches of ground-plans right on the site
* Automated graphic assessment
* Fast graphic assessment
* Easily choose between metric and imperial units
* Extended on-site capacity using memory cards in the PDA.
* Showing the measured drawing as you work on the spot
* Connecting places - "floating islands" function
* Handling "ghost layers" - display of drawn areas in the background
* Handling objects and ground-plan symbols
* Support of the Leica Disto D3a BT and D8 laser distance meter
* PDF graphic and alphanumeric reports such as floor-plan, room-book etc.
OrthoGraph Architect provides with its speed and easiness the best support for creating floor plans and area calculation on-site.
Where to buy?
Last updated price and discount information 12 months agoupdate now