Works on: Windows 10 | Windows 8.1 | Windows 8 | Windows 7 | Windows 2012 SHA1 Hash: b186f8b0d356d95825068854f8b6a577c65b5268 Size: 9.55 MB File Format: exe
out of 5
based on 23 user ratings
Downloads: 884 License: Demo / Trial Version
AutoDWG Converter(DWG to PDF) is a demo software by Autodwg and works on Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 2012.
You can download AutoDWG Converter(DWG to PDF) which is 9.55 MB in size and belongs to the software category Science CAD. AutoDWG Converter(DWG to PDF) was released on 2011-02-09 and last updated on our database on 2017-02-16 and is currently at version 4.31.
Thank you for downloading from SoftPaz! Your download should start any moment now. It would be great if you could rate and share:
Rate this software:
Share in your network:
Now you can try out this software directly in your browser without downloading or installing on your PC!
AutoDWG Converter(DWG to PDF) Description
AutoDWG Converter(DWG to PDF) allows you to convert DWG to PDF, DXF to PDF, DWF to PDF directly, NO AutoCAD required, batch conversion supported.
1. Create a single merged PDF file from several DWG files or create an individual PDF file for each DWG file selected;
2. Both model space and paper space supported;
3. Batch mode supported;
4. Multiple choice of output paper size;
5. Supports every version of DWG/DXF files (Supports R2.5 to 2010 formats);
6. Truetype Texts are selectable, searchable in converted PDF [NEW];
7. Supports advanced bookmark, create bookmark automatically using layout name and file name;
8. CTB file supported or use CAD default line weight to convert;
9. PDF background is changable;
10. The "pro" version allows customize pdf watermark and command line;
11. Add password for your PDF [NEW];
12. Layers selection is supported, let you turn on or turn off each layer, and the settings could be different to each layouts, or set specific layers turned off to all the drawings.
13. The converter is trying to be ease of use to the starters, and power of features to the experts.
Now, Layers selection is supported, let you turn on or turn off each layer, and the settings could be different to each layouts, or set specific layers been turn off to all the drawings.
The software is trying to be ease of use to the starters, and power of features to the experts.
Where to buy?
Last updated price and discount information 2 years agoupdate now