Works on: Windows 10 | Windows 8.1 | Windows 8 | Windows 7 | Windows XP | Windows 2000 | Windows 2003 | Windows 2008 | Windows ME | Windows Vista | Windows 2012 SHA1 Hash: 22993bad449ea3745485f6709ecc502e49b34e91 Size: 1.96 MB File Format: exe
out of 5
based on 1 user ratings
Publisher Website: External Link Downloads: 520 License: Demo / Trial Version
FastScript is a demo software by Fast Reports, Inc. and works on Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows 2008, Windows ME, Windows Vista, Windows 2012.
You can download FastScript which is 1.96 MB in size and belongs to the software category Databases Tools. FastScript was released on 2012-02-03 and last updated on our database on 2017-04-17 and is currently at version 1.98.
Thank you for downloading from SoftPaz! Your download should start any moment now. It would be great if you could rate and share:
Rate this software:
Share in your network:
Now you can try out this software directly in your browser without downloading or installing on your PC!
FastScript is cross-platform multi-language scripting engine.
It is useful for the programmers who want to add scripting ability to their projects. FastScript is written on 100% Object Pascal and can be installed in Borland Delphi 4-7, 2005, 2006, 2007, C++Builder 4-6, Kylix 1-3 and Lazarus.
Unique feature of FastScript is ability to use several languages (PascalScript, C++Script, JScript and BasicScript), so you can write scripts using your favourite language.
FastScript doesn't use Microsoft Scripting Host, so it can be used in Windows and Linux environment. It is possible to add a new language - language definition is stored in the XML format, so you can perform
it without writing a Delphi code.
- Multi-language architecture allows you to use a number of languages (at present moment PascalScript, C++Script, BasicScript, JScript). You can add any procedural language (language grammar is stored in XML format).
- You can use multi-language scripts. For example, one module may be written in PascalScript, another one - using C++Script.
- Standard language set: variables, constants, procedures, functions (nested functions allowed) with var/const/defaultparameters, all the standard operators and statements (including case, try/finally/except, with), types (int, float, bool, char,string, multi-dimensional array, enum, variant), classes (with methods, events, properties, indices and default properties).
- Types compatibility checking.
- Access to any object inside your application. Standard libraries for the access to the base classes, controls, forms and BD. Easily expandable library architecture.
- Small footprint - 80-150Kb depending on used modules.
Where to buy?
Last updated price and discount information 2 years agoupdate now